If you can’t get an appointment with your GP, call NHS 111 to access a GP Hub.
About Croydon GP Hubs
People who live or work in Croydon now have access to a wide range of urgent care services including pre-booked appointments and can wait to be seen without an appointment at one of our GP Hubs in Central Croydon, Purley, or Parkway from 08:00 to 20:00, seven days a week, if you require medical assistance that cannot wait for you to see your own GP.
Some of the care offered by the GP Hubs
- Urinary tract infections, earache and sore throats, headaches and rashes
- Strains and sprains
- Superficial burns and scalds
- Care of minor accidental wounds including those that require closure
- Bites and stings
- Minor head injuries
- Minor limb injuries
- Minor skin and tissue infections
- Removal of foreign bodies from eyes, ears and noses
- Emergency contraception
More information on GP Hubs can be found by visiting their website.