- To arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late for your appointment you may be asked to re-book at another time. Try to let us know in advance if you are going to be unavoidably delayed so that we can make alternative arrangements to help you.
- To advise us in advance if you are unable to attend for an appointment so that we can offer it to someone else.
- Take care of medicines. Medicines are for the person they are prescribed for and should not be shared. Any unwanted/unused medicines should be returned to a pharmacy for disposal.
- Keep the practice informed of any change of name, address, telephone or mobile number.
- Keep young children in your care under constant supervision and ensure they behave appropriately while on practice premises.
- We would ask you to be patient if the doctor is running late. This is often due to unforeseeable emergencies.
- Please act in a responsible and courteous manner whilst on the practice premises for the safety and comfort of others.
- Please treat all surgery staff, fellow patients, carers and visitors politely and with respect.
- Violence or verbal harassment will not be tolerated or accepted.